Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sports blog: check it out

hey everyone,
I believe I e-mailed most of you, but for those I missed, I have set up an exclusive sports blog: www.sportstakewithjake.blogspot.com. Please check it out. It will feature a daily column in addition to a daily wrap-up column about the day's actions, transactions, off-the-field histrionics, you get the idea. Because of this new site, you all not so interested in my sports writing won't have to sift through it on this blog. This is now exclusively my Sydney blog. Expect an entry by the end of this weekend about my trip to the Blue Mountains that I'm embarking on tomorrow morning.

As always, please post comments on either blog about my writing or anything else. I appreciate the feedbck. You can also e-mail me at jbl10@albion.edu.

thanks,
jake

No comments: